Skip to content
1. Are you a driven person who will see challenges through to the end and not easily give up?
2. Are you willing to commit an appropriate amount of time to learning and growing new skills for your life?
3. What are the major stressors or challenges you’re struggling with right now?
4. When do you feel like you are being most successful in life and what is it that makes you feel that way?
5. What do you believe is preventing you from having fulfillment in your life right now?
6. What are you most proud of or excited about right now?
7. What’s your #1 goal or what would be the ideal outcome you’d have for life consulting work with Adam?
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your focus on eating healthy meals?
8a. On a scale of 1-10 (with a "1" being chocolate cake for lunch and a "10" being poached chicken and steamed broccoli), how would you rate what you typically consume in an average day?
8b. Can you describe briefly what you typically consumer in an average day (meals, snacks, beverages)?
9. How often do you exercise per week and what is your typical regimen?
10. On average how much do you sleep per night?
11. Are you a religious, agnostic or spiritual person? Please describe in a few sentences.
12. Briefly describe your professional work/career.
13. Tell me about your family structure (e.g. single, married with children, parents/in-laws involved etc.)
Below is a quick rou-up of these 8 search skills
and you can access the regional article here